Saturday, August 1, 2009

25TH ANNUAL INDEPENDENT COAL MINERS PICNIC..DAVID A. LUCAS


TAG PHOTO TO ENLARGE

On August 8th, 2009 the 25th Annual Independent Coal Miners Picnic put on by the efforts of Coal Miner David A. Lucas will be held at Hegins Park. If you can make this picnic don’t miss it. Because you will be in the company of the finest people you will ever have THE opportunity To be in the company of. Men who have worked hard all their lives, and never complain about the work they do, men who stand up for themselves and the rights of their fellow miners.
In all my years I would rather spend my time with these guys than any of the so called important people this country has. And for me and my butty Tommy Symons “The Breaker Boys” it is the greatest honor of our musical and living history career to be accepted and part of their lives.

BELIEVE ME IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA DON’T MISS THIS EVENT.

No comments: